Bunny Adopted


My name is Bunny and I’m looking for a home that will love me forever!  I’m about nine now, time passes fast, doesn’t it?  My first Guardian went to heaven, and her sister took me to a rescue where I’ve been living.  I had quite a time, they couldn’t tell if I’d been spayed or not so my dog doctor had my rescue people keep me for six months to see if I would come into heat.  I didn’t know how to tell them the scare was from a C-section.  Well, then I broke a molar, and had to have a dental and that tooth pulled because it hurt a lot.  As soon as my teeth got fixed, I did come into heat, just wish I could have told them.  So my dog doctor asked my rescue to wait about three months so it wouldn’t mess up my hormones spaying me.  So, I have been here in rescue a long time. 



Some of the things that are fun for me are being with my people, snoozing in the sun, and being outside, with my people. I really like the other small dogs that live here with me too.  Some of my favorite things to do are chewing on bully sticks and hooves.  Nobody ever taught me too much about toys.  My tail wags a lot. I’m pretty much a happy go lucky lady.  What I’m looking for is a home that will keep me warm, feed me the good diet I’m used to, and be home with me a lot, and, my rescue says, I will need to be safe outside, they gave me a nice big fenced yard, and I do go out there when they do, and sometimes with another dog friend, in the summer, when it’s not really hot, laying in the sun feels so good. 

Some people don’t look at me long, my rescue Mom says it’s hard to get pictures that do me justice, what ever that means, then some people pass by me because I am not real young, like a “has been”.  If they only knew now much joy and love I could add to anyone’s life you wouldn’t pass me by. Most people don’t know that dogs that are my breed live very long lives.

I’m inquisitive, and in the summer I can even chase flies! My foster Mom thinks that is gross, and my foster Dad laughs. I don’t spend all my time sleeping, and like to be part of the family, if you would love me, I’d love you right back.

I like kids, but really little one’s don’t understand I’m little too, and can get hurt, even if the kids don’t mean to hurt me.
My adoption fee is 90 dollars PLUS all the love you can give me.

Here is my movie.





Thanks for looking at me, do you have a cookie?

Bunny is VERY happy in her new home, here are some pictures.  She loves her new friends, PeeWee the Chihuahua and a tiny girl chi, onl 2 1/2 pounds, she has found her forever home, Bunny, we love you!

   
She had never seen a child before, and learned it was ok. 

Bunny was VERY loved and still is but for some reason is picking on  a4# dog with ear problems, wich is NOT uncommom. She nees a home, where she does not see her dog friends as a friends she has to threaten.  She has NEVER been alaha. Do you have room in your heart for this ten year old girl with SO MUCH LOVE? 

No comments:

Post a Comment