Tilly -Adoption Adopted with Annie


Hi, my name is Tilly, I know how old I am but can’t tell these humans anything!  The shelter thinks I am 1 ½, the vet things I could be two, and the rescue people that have me think I am closer to one because I am such a puppy.  I think they are pretty smart but then again, they live with me. 

I just love the other dogs here in rescue and play a lot with some of them, the ones that are younger like me and still want to play, but there is one older dog friend named Bunny, I play with too. 

I love my chew hooves and bully sticks, and my people here because they believe in reward based training, and because I’m a young one, I still need training, please don’t tell them that, hee hee, because life is so much fun being young.

I weigh about ten pounds and am almost fully house trained, but don’t much like going out in the rain, would you? 

I’m looking for a loving home where I will be safe and secure forever.  I’m spayed and have had all my shots.  Ouch!  My people think I am a Boston Terrier, though I could have a little of something else in me, my Mom never told me about that stuff.  If you can give me a loving, safe home and take really good care of me the rest of my life, please email my rescue, and please send them your phone number.  If I am listed on this site I am up for adoption, so you don’t have to call and ask them that.  I’m waiting for my new home to love me.  My adoption fee is 125.

Here is a movie of me playing with my friend.
 

Tilly






New pictures for thier new home. Hoping to get one soon of the whole family.


They have wonderful adopters and a great home and yard, what more could we ask for?  Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment