Delilah adopted


My name is Delilah and I’m almost four years old and weigh about 20 pounds. My Mom is going to live where she can’t take me.  I used to live with someone else in the family, but she didn’t know how to take care of dogs and she would try to hit me with the broom to make me mind.  Now, I don’t have to worry about that anymore. My Dad, who I miss so much, left the planet about a year ago, and I used to sit on his lap and sleep in the bed with him.  My Mom loves me but doesn’t like me doing those things.  I’m a pretty good watchdog, and love tummy rubs, don’t most dogs?  I’m not fond of cats and am really the kind of dog who would do best in an adult home.  I’ve got a lot of energy so love walks and being with my people.  So far, when someone comes to visit me with a small dog I get a little uppity, so think I’m going to live with people who just want me around, and not other dogs or kids or cats.  My rescue people say I am very smart, and loving, but it’s part of my breed traits.  Right now I live with a big old black lab and we get along fine.   If you would want to love me and let me be a part of your family, I’d be so happy.  Just contact my rescue.  When you see the movie of me, my Mom is sitting in a white chair outside. 



Thanks for visiting me.

Delilah

(Her adoption fee is $75.00. she us spayed and up to date on shots)

No comments:

Post a Comment