Buddy Adopted




Hi there, my name is Buddy!


I am a Pomeranian mix, and I’m really friendly, I even like cats. I know how to walk on a leash.

I am really sweet and cuddly too, and love to snuggle on the sofa with my human or my pet pals.


I always go potty outside.  I would love to hang out with my family and be with them. I like to feel safe and loved.

I would love to have an adopter who is dog savvy and has a  fairly quiet home with structure.
 
Also I do really well with a Dog Door and a fenced yard is a must.

I am young and have many loving years ahead of me to share with a new family, so please come and meet me soon so I can go home with you.

Thanks for looking at me!

I hope we can meet soon.

Please phone my foster Mom, Margaret at 509 326 1276 for more info!






I really NEED a fenced yard too.

No comments:

Post a Comment