Rex Adopted




  I love nothing more than to be cuddled and loved and spend time with my people.   When I bond with my people, I love being with them.  I am good with cats and easygoing dogs.  I would like a companion dog if that dog is quiet and calm like me. (I am doing well in foster as the only-only)  I don't like to be left alone and I don't like to be put in a kennel.  I would love to lay on the couch with you and to sleep in your bed.  I am very smart and learn commands very easily. I would be happiest in a home where my people are home most of the time.  Going on walks and snuggling are some of my favorite things.   I'm the sweetest boy you'll ever meet and can't wait to find my forever home.



I really need to take walks, they are so good for me and I love them.   I could do well in a home with older children who are dog savvy or in an adult home.








My most recent movie, am I a star!







Rex and new Momma


May all your days be bright!  Thank you for welcoming Rex into your home without restrictions!

No comments:

Post a Comment