Pearl /Adopted!


Hi...my name is Pearl and as you can see by my photos I am a beautiful black lab X. I am about 1 1/2 years old and playful as a puppy. I LOVE all people, other playful dogs, toys, balls, riding in the car, going for walks, chewies, snuggling on my soft dog bed, and well, I just love life! I am looking for a home with someone who would include me in their activities like playing ball, hiking, jogging, camping...well, you get it, I like to keep busy doing fun things with my people. . If you would like a companion to do your fun things with, I am your girl! I would also love to go to doggie school to learn new things.

I am spayed, microchipped, wormed, vaccinated, potty trained and ready to go to my new home. Oh, I am spayed too.  I need a securely fenced yard to keep me safe.

If you would like to meet me you can call or email my foster mom Judy at 509-xxx-0861 or
mmires@ I look forward to meeting you!







 
 

You did want to take me or a walk, didn't you?