Mr. Mouse Adopted!

a


This is a courtesy listing, please contact Randi via email.
Hi, my name is Randi Tommeraasen, I'm the person the rescue was talking
about that has the 4 year old male
Pomeranian.
 He has been displaced by the death of my aunt. He is a sweet, happy little guy and needs a forever loving home
with a "pom" person. I will be sharing a post with more info and a picture
of him. You can see this post on my page at this time. For more info please
message me at my page or email ranvan37@aol.com. You can also contact inland
small dog rescue and they will hook us up!! Thanks for your interest.
We understand Mr. Mouse is up to date on vetting, and is housebroken and walks on a leash, he is said to be a real sweetie.  Let's get this little man into a home!

2 comments:

  1. My name is Gail Call me please at 5098445954 thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. My name is Gail Call me please at 5098445954 thank you

    ReplyDelete