Toshi Adopted

 
 
My name is Toshi. I am a Schnauzer/Terrier Mix.  I am looking for a forever family without children who can appreciate everything about me.
My owners named me after a folk singer shortly after adopting me. The name seems to fit. I can be mellow and snuggly or hyper and sassy. One thing is for sure, I am adorable! I’m also quite smart. I might entertain you by doing tricks for affection and treats. I can sit, roll over, turn in circles, lie down and go to my “house” (crate) on command.  I like to have a job to do even if it means following you around the house as you do projects.
I get along happily with other dogs but please understand that I must rule the roost. I’m in charge of a mellow female Australian Shepherd mix in my house as well as a friendly old cat. I wouldn’t do well with another dominate doggy personality. I’m really sad that I can’t stay with my family. The problem is that they now have two small children and I have a hard time with kids. I love spending time with adults who understand that I have a limit to how much I want to be touched or petted due to my independent nature. Kids have a hard time understanding that while I’m super cute, I just don’t want them pulling on me or getting in my space very often. I haven’t bitten, but I am vocal about my desire to not have children in my space.
You won’t be disappointed in me if you meet the criteria to become my new forever family. I’m the best alarm system ever, which seems to be true to a Schnauzer’s duty. Once I fall in love with someone they are forever special to me and they will know it the second they walk through the door.  It doesn’t take much to enter my inner circle, but please know I’m independent and I need you to respect that part of my personality. I make a great running partner, love long hikes, going camping, sitting in the sun and chasing the birds out of the yard. I’m happiest when I have a job to do or when I’m with my adult family members outdoors or under the covers on those cold lazy days.





My adoption fee is one hundred dollars, if you would like to adopt me please email inlandsmalldogrescue@gmail.com or phone them @ 509-473-9191
A securely fenced yard and a home is required to adopt Toshi.  Please, no children, or cats and please no alpha dogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment