Simba /Adopted

Simba is in foster care in the Spokane Valley, if you have questions please email us inlandsmalldogrescue@gmail.com

Simba is a Chihuahua/Terrier mix.  He's the best of both worlds, a real sweet loving dog.


Hi there, my name is Simba!


I am a Tall Chihuahua-mix, about 14 lbs, and I am an athletic boy who likes to go walking and hiking. I know how to walk on a leash and I love car rides!


I am really sweet and cuddly too, and love to snuggle on the sofa with my human or my pet pals.

I know how to use a dog door and I will stay in a crate if needed, but I would rather hang out with my family and be with them. I like to feel safe and loved.


The dogs here in the rescue like me and I am good with my foster cats too! My foster Mom gives me treats and I take naps with my foster Dad.


My foster Dad says how smart I am, because I learn so fast. I learned to use the dog door the first day!


I am young and have many loving years ahead of me to share with a new family, so please come and meet me soon so I can go home with you.

Thanks for looking at me!

I hope we can meet soon.


His adoption fee is 90.00 and he will come with most of what he needs. If you are interested in adopting Simba, please email for an application, thank you.


Prefers a home without: Young Children • House trained • Spayed/Neutered • Shots Current • Primary Color(s): Yellow, Tan, Blond or Fawn • Secondary Color(s): White or Cream • Coat Length: Short


inlandsmalldogrescue@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment