Ginger -adopted

Hello!  My name is Ginger and I am a 4 year old adorable Chihuahua looking for my new forever home.  I have to have a new home because my current family's life has changed and they are now working 12 hours a day and my Chihuahua brother has been adopted so I am home all alone and very lonely and sad.

 I am a sweet loving doggie who adores being on my person's lap or snuggling close by. Although I like going on walks, I have to be honest...sometimes I love being a couch potato too!  I walk well on leash, ride well in the car, am crate trained, potty trained, and love playing with other small dogs and chewing on my chew toys.  I am social and affectionate, but a little shy so young children and big dogs kind of scare me.  I would do best in a home with adults, older kids, and small dogs like me.  I am microchipped, spayed, and up to date on vaccinations.








When my foster mom gets more pictures, they will updated.


Please call Judy at 509- or Brittany at 509 for more info.

1 comment: